Stock Broker Fraud

In most cases, if you are an investor with a claim for Broker Fraud, Broker Negligence, or Broker Misrepresentation you are generally required to bring those claims through arbitration. Likewise, if you are a stockbroker with a dispute with your employer (or former employer) typically you will be required to arbitrate the dispute.

Whether it is through the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) which used to be the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) and the NYSE arbitration division, or through the American Arbitration Association (AAA) I can help you through the process and often will take these cases on a contingent or hourly/contingent hybrid basis.

I maintain a separate site devoted to Stockbroker Arbitration,

Contact me at (414) 271-3400 for a free consultation into your Securities Arbitration case.